Resident Copywriter Adtech (m/f)
predict.io offers market leading background location technology that enables micro-targeting. With our SDKs, clients can hyper-personalize marketing campaigns based on user’s favorite places. This enables micro-targeting, competitive targeting and store attribution without investing in any hardware. Our offerings include PaaS, DaaS and DMP. With a focus on the verticals Hospitality, Retail, Mobility, and Lifestyle.
We have clients across Europe and are expanding fast into new geographies and verticals.
Our leadership has long track records with eBay and Hitfox. The total team of 12+ originates from more than half a dozen countries. Our representative office is located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With us, you will find a vital work environment and challenges that you will solve in a young and international team of experts.
Join a fast paced, high-tech company to bring micro-targeting to the next level!
Learn more on www.predict.io.
- Work alongside our marketing and sales team to constantly generate winning content
- Write marketing materials, blog posts, newsletters, press releases and in-product language
- Proactively build a content calendar / plan
- Tightly partner with marketing to build reach for generated content
- Practical (thought) leadership on use of language in our corporate identity
- Track record in content marketing (Adtech, SaaS, B2B)
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with a multifunctional team (sales, product, marketing, etc.)
What We Offer
- Secure monthly income via fair retainer (700€ to 1000€)
- Representative office in Europe’s start-up city #1: Berlin
- Passionate and hands-on management team (eBay, Cisco, Hitfox, etc.)
- Work directly with our CEO who has >10 years of corporate sales experience
- Inspiring, intercultural and fun team
- Flat hierarchies, fast decisions
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Structured feedback and review process/culture
- Free access to all parts of the business
- Nerf gun battles in the office
Work Hours: 2 days per week, timing flexible
Location: Remote + Berlin (Mitte), Germany
Earliest Start: September 2017
Send us your application and examples of your content creation to email@example.com