Marketing Manager (Retargeting) (m/f)
predict.io offers market leading background location technology that enables micro-targeting. With our SDKs, clients can hyper-personalize marketing campaigns based on user’s favorite places. This enables micro-targeting, competitive targeting and store attribution without investing in any hardware. Our offerings include PaaS, DaaS and DMP. With a focus on the verticals Hospitality, Retail, Mobility and Lifestyle.
We have clients across Europe and are expanding fast into new geographies and verticals.
Our leadership has long track records with eBay and Hitfox. The total team of 12+ originates from more than half a dozen countries. Our representative office is located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With us you will find a vital work environment and challenges that you will solve in a young and international team of experts.
Join a fast paced, high-tech company to bring micro-targeting to the next level!
Learn more on www.predict.io.
- Develop winning performance marketing campaigns our customers (focus on offline-to-online conversion and vice versa) and our own offering (DMP)
- Set up, manage and optimize campaigns directly with our clients and their agencies
- Educate partners and advertisers about how to integrate Microtargeting, Store Attribution, and Competitive Targeting into their planning
- Control and manage CAC for our offerings through optimal media planning and campaign execution
- Coordinate our marketing activities with our Copywriter and Web Designer
- Love and live user acquisition and activity metrics
- Inform campaign creation through performance indicators
- Create and use analytics data to identify performance upsides
- Constantly monitor market trends, emerging channels, and best practices
Not all of it, but most of it:
- More than 3 years of proven success in performance marketing.
- Experience in the ad tech industry (preferably in Retargeting and/or Performance)
- Superhero skills in RTB, RTA, A/B Testing, …
- Flawless analytical skills and control of numbers
- Customer centric mindset
- Navigate between client campaigns and marketing for our own offerings
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels for B2B acquisition
- Effectively communicate and navigate between priorities
- Absolutely fluent in English; German is a plus but not mandatory
What We Offer
- Very innovative product (competitive targeting) to implement with exciting clients
- Budget for laptop and phones of your choice or BYOD
- Representative office in Europe’s start-up city #1: Berlin
- Inspiring, intercultural and fun team
- Structured feedback and review process/culture
- 30K to 35K€ + ESOP
- Passionate and hands-on management team (eBay, Cisco, Hitfox, etc.)
- Work directly with our C-Level
- Flat hierarchies, fast decisions
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Free access to all parts of the business
- Flexible work environment (partly remote work possible)
- Nerf gun battles in the office
Level: Full-time employee, 40h/wk
Location: Berlin (Mitte), Germany
Earliest Start: September 2017
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org